Sales Associates, New York City.
Up and Away Travel is seeking experienced individuals with stellar customer service skills and Sabre expertise to join our team as a Travel Advisors. This position is to be based in our New York City office. www.upandaway.com
Skill Sets Required
- Arrange travel arrangements (i.e. flights, cruises, hotel, cars, vacation packages).
- Comprehend and follow each traveler’s company policy, procedure, and requirement.
- Maintain exceptional queue management.
- Process tickets, refunds & exchanges as needed.
- Establish & maintain client files and preferences
General “Clean up” (i.e. office area, files, STARS in Sabre).
- Research passport & visa requirements for international travelers.
- Obtain Australian Visa via Sabre when necessary.
- Develop new business from existing accounts (leisure referrals).
- Participate in key association networking meetings & support company exhibitions.
- General knowledge of agency products and tools (i.e. OBT, Reporting, Unused Ticket Tracking, etc).
- Assist with the negotiation of the needs of each client
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a travel agent using SABRE.
- EXTRAORDINARY Customer service skills.
- Experience managing VIP clientele required.
- Strong effective understanding & usage of Sabre products including pricing, Scripts.
- Experience with airline, car & hotel contracts.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and vendors.
- Team player.
- Aptitude to resolve issues independently.
- Know the aspects of the airline rules & restrictions
you may email your resume to us to be considered.