Finding the cheapest travel agency can be a long, arduous task, especially if you want premium cabin tickets. This article will walk you through how to find the best travel agent and secure the cheapest premium cabin tickets when you need them.
Why use a travel agency for premium cabin tickets?
Travel agents are experts at what they do. They have a great network, and can often beat online prices – especially for group air fares and premium cabin air tickets. If you want run-of-the-mill air travel from A to B, then an online booking is cheap and convenient. If you’re looking for something even a little out of the ordinary, a great travel agent with experience and expertise will get you the best deal. Why leave it to chance and risk overpaying for under par travel?
There’s a caveat here: if you use a bad travel agent, you won’t realize any of these benefits. Once you’ve found a great travel agent, keep hold of him (or her). They’ll get to know your needs, and value your business. When that happens, you’ll be among their VIP clients. The best premium cabin deals will be on offer whenever you call.
Find the cheapest travel agent for premium cabin tickets
Without further ado, here’s how to find the travel agent with the best service and the cheapest premium air tickets:
- Step 1: Do an Internet search and see that the agent keeps its website up to date. Do the agents’ blogs provide useful information, and is the site easily navigable and logically set out? You can tell a lot about any business from its website.
- Step 2: Make contact using the travel agent’s phone number. Listen to how they answer the call (professional and polite is what you should expect). If there’s no answer, leave a message. You should expect a prompt return call, a happy and helpful demeanor, and plenty of questions about your requirements.
- Step 3: Make sure the agent is a member of a professional body such as NACTA. This will give you the peace of mind that the agent takes their job and service levels seriously. They’ll work to a code of conduct, be spot on when it comes to travel agency regulations, and put their customers first to uphold their reputation.
- Step 4: Ask plenty of questions, and make sure that the agent understands your requirements. If there’s a particular airline you don’t like, let the agent know and make sure that they avoid offering you tickets from that airline.
- Step 5: Ask for testimonials about their service (which should be available on their website) and give them a test. Ask for their best price ticket and immediately check against online prices available at the click of a mouse.
- Step 6: Okay, you want the best price premium cabin tickets, so here’s the big question to ask: Do you have access to the best priced tickets in premium? Air consolidators have access to the very cheapest tickets – deals that you simply won’t find elsewhere, with premium tickets that can be transferred or canceled.
When you find a great travel agent, there will never be a need to switch again. Whatever your travel plans, a great travel agent will always go out of their way to get you exactly what you want. And it’s this level of customer service, combined with access to the best price air tickets, innovative processes, and continual development of staff and technology that ensures you have found not only the cheapest travel agent, but the best.
Take a leap to step 2, and contact us today – you’ll soon discover why our clients never have the need to use another travel agent.